facing fake news

According to the article that I just read in the first paragraph it told us that journalism played a big role in war. I think that it made it worse because the couldn't come to agreements so therefore it made things decline. In the second paragraph it told us about how it got competitive between yellow journalism and the journalistic style. In the second paragraph it told us about sinking ships and how the journalist used media to put the blame to people. In the ending paragraph it told us about how the media affected a lot of things during the war and how that if there had not been any media back then I think things could have went a lot smoother. In my opinion I think it should be against the law to be capturing media about war and what is going on because there is a lot of bad things that happen that I think people should not know about because it puts people in danger.

In the media post I just heard it was about a new married couple that spent 200k on a wedding and the girl thinks she should get a tax break from the government and from the the province of Alberta. I myself don't think she should get because it was her choice to spend that much and the rest of the province should not have to give them a tax break.

After going through a couple of media post I think that our world would be a lot different if we didn't have media I think sometimes it good and sometimes its bad but most of the time its kind of annoying because most of the time they cover topics that I don't care about so I don't pay very much attention to what they are covering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caught in lies

What is news

mass moments