Caught in lies

Sometimes I think that some of the news that is out there today could be lies but I think 90% of it is true because its the news crew's job to give us good news so we know what is going on in the world and we can keep up with it and I think I wouldn't make very much since if the news crew's were telling us lies that would give them a bad reputation and they would not make very much money because nobody would want to buy their products.

The first article I read I couldn't believe that there would be a kid that young that would be into drugs and he wanted to sell drugs when he became older so it shows what can happen when you don't grow up in a good place.

Yeah I agree with his comment because liars are always making up stuff and telling it to the world because they think that we will believe it because there not good enough news people to go out and get good true news like the rest of the people.

Yes I think that when a student graduates he or she should be able to handle the pressure and response-abilities of what its like to be a real news person because if they cant handle the pressure they probably will not have a job like that very long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is news

mass moments