What is news

http://www.cbc.ca/news

Timing 4/4
This story has been in the public now for a few days. It is the newest news story based on this event of how in the NHL goalies are getting hurt and that teams no longer have to wait for them to heal because there are many backup goalies.

significance 3/4

I think this is a very good post because of how many people agreed with what the officials thought.

Proximity 3/4

I gave this a 3/4 because this is going on in Ontario and I live in Blackville so it doesn't really affect me all the much.

Prominence 2/4

I gave this a 2/4 because of how it affected the players and teams in the NHL.

Human Interest 4/4

I gave this a 4/4 because there was a lot of people that were talking about this so the interest ws really high on this topic. 

Final news mark - 16/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caught in lies

mass moments